This annotated bibliography includes:
- Academic articles, case studies, and reports from various organizations.
- An exploration of the concepts of transparency and accountability and their connection to policy-making and good governance.
- A selection of studies to provide a historical overview, tracing the evolution of transparency and accountability over the years.
- A presentation of different interpretations of accessible information and evidence in decision-making across jurisdictions, as well as methodological frameworks for evaluating transparency across various policy niches.
- A focus on specific case studies and critiques of well-established concepts.