Grow your resume while standing up for science and democracy!
WANTED: Ottawa Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator
E4D is looking for an enthusiastic individual in Ottawa to help them stand up for science and democracy in lead up to the next federal election. If you are looking to grow your fundraising/non-for-profit CV while working as part of a fun and dedicated team, please apply to become E4D’s Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator. This individual will be responsible for assisting with the launch and execution of a monthly donor drive fundraising campaign.
Duties (5-10 hour monthly commitment with flexible working hours):
- describing E4D’s work in detail to individuals and groups
- asking E4D community for their support via gift
- proofreading and reviewing fundraising materials
- attending and assisting at local events (if available)
- helping maintain a contact relationship management database
- scaning for outreach opportunities
- outgoing and energetic personality
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- positive team player who is enthusiastic about science policy/canadian politics
- strong organizational skills
- Assets: fundraising, event management, and civiCRM experience.
If you’re interested in joining our small and committed team, please forward your resume to marija@evidencefordemocracy.